Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pre-Written Notes...

What would be really misfortunate about this blog is if it were to somehow come off as displaying me as a type A, Brea Vandecamp like personality. This couldn't be further from the truth. I'm more like a type C-. My house is generally a mess, I'm at least 3 days behind on laundry and sometimes we eat cereal for dinner. However, I find that every little bit helps, so I don't mind offering up some tips that help me, the loser mom on the block who doesn't participate in all of the PTO events.

My daughters are generally bus riders, except for once a week when they are picked up by their wonderful step-mother (no, it's not an oxymoron, she is really great to my kids.) After more than a year of this I still have the obligation of sending in a letter for each child stating that they will be a car rider. Thanks to the days of home printers I can plan ahead and print out a month's batch of letters at a time and have them ready to send in Wednesday with just the date lacking.


This also allows me to get an extra 5 minutes of sleep PLUS an additional 5 minutes of shoe finding time.

No comments: